The 9th annual Twin Cities Drupal Camp is coming this June, and we want you to be a part of it!
You've got less than one week to get your session proposals in, so submit your ideas today. Get a sneak peek at next year's DrupalCon location, or come back to the camp you know and love.
Why Twin Cities Drupal Camp?
- Great speakers – we've hosted nine years of keynotes and sessions from well-known Drupal contributors all over the country
- Great location – located in downtown Minneapolis in a beautiful, modern college campus, with a tall sunny atrium, comfortable classrooms and professional setups
- Great weather – summer in Minneapolis is not to be missed, and June has always been a beautiful month. Sidewalk cafes, rooftop bars, food trucks, music, lakes, and sun
- Great socials – outdoor parties with food trucks and karaoke, board game parties with free food and drink, and a welcome gathering with a little of everything
- Great (free) trainings - each year we host 3-5 trainings from some of the best groups in the country, free for all conference attendees
- Great networking - we bring 200 to 300 people each year, from universities and colleges, nonprofits, businesses, government, arts, and agencies of all kinds
- Great reputation - ask a friend or co-worker who's attended in the past, they will surely tell you why to attend.
This year, we are happy to offer a free ticket to Camp to anyone who submits a session. That's right, if you want a free ticket to camp, just write up a session you want to submit and send it on over. We'd sure love for you to come see us this June, and that's made a heck of a lot easier by getting your free ticket once your session is accepted. So, please send your sessions to us and we'll let you know first thing in May if we found a place for your talk.